Your occupation and area of responsibility
We are looking for a Chief Partner Management Officer (CPMO) (d/w/m) to help shape the future of our company. In this work-from-anywhere position, you will make sure that our company is heading into the right direction in the area of partners. You will work in a cross-functional team with members from all over the world.
- You constantly screen, elaborate and nurture new strategic partnerships (industry, trade & other areas) to strengthen the reach and revenue of auteon. Both your insights and outcomes are essential to the strategic decisions we make and continually pursue our vision.
- You support the prioritization of our corporate activities through your market expertise/knowledge.
- You take an active part in the development of partner related products (e.g. Promotions, data, etc.) value added content or data product) from scratch and tailor them to the needs and requirements of the partners, as well as to our general roadmap, business venture and in line with our internal and external stakeholders.
- You are responsible for our partner related revenue stream (especially industry & trade) which are based on the corresponding partner products.
- You develop strategies to convince new and existing partners of our partner products - with positive business impact and high customer satisfaction.
- You have a soft spot for complex interrelationships/ecosystems and learn, understand, structure and communicate them in a quick and easily understandable way.
- You build up our partner management unit as the driving force, convince new colleagues and form a top-performing and diverse team around you.
- You have a strong view on the KPIs that are important for us and continuously monitor their development in correlation to our business plan. You proactively develop proposals for possible modifications, optimizations and innovations.
- You actively manage the active communication to (potential) strategic stakeholders and shareholders.
- You have strong communication skills and see yourself as an interface between all departments. You work openly with everyone and value the knowledge and experience of each individual. At the same time, you manage to communicate your ideas, insights and business cases to others in a comprehensible way and involve them in the decision-making processes.
- By leading the partner management and its assigned KPIs, you regularly check the commercial success and can consequently act at an early stage and adapt strategies to market changes.
- As part of the leadership team at auteon, you will work directly with the CEO on the further development and growth of our company and represent your area at investor meetings, customer presentations and conferences, etc.
Your qualification for this position
- You are passionate for our vision and business goals.
- You are fully solution-oriented and search for root-causes and problems to solve.
- You are hands on and live the principle of "getting things done".
- You always see the objective in the foreground and argue in a goal-oriented and professional manner.
- You cultivate an open feedback culture.
- You are self-reflective in dealing with your own mistakes.
- You live up to an upright handling of mistakes and tackling them together.
- You enable a basis of trust, which ensures a safe space where your team can talk about whatever is on their mind.
- You stand behind your own people and own topics from the team accordingly.
- You strive for a fundamentally respectful, appreciative and mindful interaction with each other.
- You encourage, demand and guide your team as a mentor and you are a team mate on an equal footing.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills in general
- You have a strength in building up relationships (internally/externally). You are able to build up, expand and secure strong relationships.
- You have a strategic understanding which allows you to generate partner overarching win-win-scenarios.
- You are not only able to communicate and convince through a strong vision but also to turn this into a customer-relationship.
Data & Analytics
- You have a strong analytical understanding of your KPIs and the underlying mechanisms of effect.
Relevant professional experience
- 10 years professional experience
- Automotive industry (in general)
- Automotive aftermarket (industry, car garages, trade)
- Business and procedural processes of software development companies (in general)
- Fast-scaling companies (esp. growth aspects)
- Proficiency in German and English
What we offer you for your commitment
- The opportunity to join at an advanced start-up stage (Pre-Series-A) and actively help to shape a product idea and drive an exciting vision forward
- A very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial freedom
- Attractive salary & the opportunity for company participation
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours & home office arrangement
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Flatrate for coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets
- In-house club for team events
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We strongly encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and auteon.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help build something and take on end-to-end technical responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application to: Recruiting@auteon.de