As a sales manager at auteon, you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. With approximately 20,000 independent automotive workshops and a turnover of 20 billion euros, we operate in a core German industry. We want to set new digital standards and become a leading all-in-one solution for the automotive aftermarket, simplifying procurement for auto repair shops. With your sales team, you will be a key part of our growth strategy and drive further customer development and expansion in the DACH region.
Your field of activity and area of responsibility
- You are responsible for the development, management and training of a small team (in-house and sales force) based on your own many years of sales experience in the automotive market and thus ensure qualified sales advice and support for car repair shops
- In order to achieve our growth targets in customer acquisition, you will also manage and coordinate external partners (sales agencies, telesales) and gradually expand our own sales team Through intensive market and competition monitoring, you will develop sustainable and resilient sales strategies - in line with the corporate strategy - for supporting existing customer relationships and for the acquisition of car repair shops, and will be responsible for their sales implementation and performance measurement
- You are in regular contact with your colleagues from the Partner and Product management departments in order to pass on clear feedback regarding customer needs and expectations as well as market developments.
- Using a CRM-supported, key performance indicator-oriented performance review, you will regularly compare planned and actual figures, identify patterns, identify appropriate measures for your sales team, and report regularly to the management on the achievements
- You have proven and solid sales experience in the automotive aftermarket, including leadership experience
- You are driven by entrepreneurial commitment and ambition, analytical thinking and a strong focus on performance and success
- You are able to communicate complex processes and the advantages of our product in a target group-oriented and comprehensible way and pass on customer requirements by asking the right questions
- In addition to strong communication skills, you have very good negotiating skills and a good sense of how to deal with internal and external contacts in a professional and binding manner.
- Fluent in German - knowledge of English would be an advantage but is not a must
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us - a talented, passionate, diverse-thinking team - in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary, 30 days of paid holiday
- The offer of full- and part-time positions is a matter of routine for us -life circumstances change, as an employer, we try to be as flexible as possible to provide support for these changes
- Communication and feedback are important for us - personalized integration and development process, as well as bi-annual review meetings, 1on1's with managers and weekly unit meetings
- Annual development budget of €1,500 - which you can use as you wish, for example for courses or career coaching
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days & Remote & Workation
- Twice a year we get together for our big strategy days - sharing innovations, teaming up and celebrating
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios(qualitrain) as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi, fruit & sweet flat rate
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Munich and Berlin with In-house bars for team events
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help to build something great and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.