We are looking for an Intermediate Developer to help shape the future of our product. In this remote-first position, you will make sure that features and technical improvements find their way into our software. You’ll work in a cross-functional team with members from all over Germany.
- You are able to navigate a complex codebase and extend code to implement new features or fix bugs
- When faced with a problem you actively reach out to your peers and are able to describe it in detail
- You value a “don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness” leadership style that is focused on enablement rather than decision making
- You will be mentored by more experienced members of our team
- > 2 years experience
- DevOps mindset (you build it, you run it)
- Experience in either Vue or React, Vue is a plus
- Experience with automated testing or TDD is a plus
- Experience with build automation (CI) is a plus
- GraphQL experience is a plus
- Proficiency in English
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us - a talented, passionate, diverse-thinking team - in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary, 30 days of paid holiday
- The offer of full- and part-time positions is a matter of routine for us - life circumstances change, as an employer, we try to be as flexible as possible to provide support for these changes
- Communication and feedback are important for us - personalized integration and development process, as well as bi-annual review meetings, 1on1's with managers and weekly unit meetings
- Annual development budget of €1,500 - which you can use as you wish, for example for courses or career coaching
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days & Remote & Workation
- Twice a year we get together for our big strategy days - sharing innovations, teaming up and celebrating
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios (qualitrain) as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi, fruit & sweet flat rate
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Munich and Berlin with In-house bars for team events
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help building something great and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at email@example.com. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.