As an Intern at auteon, you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset, you will work to bring our mission to life and actively support our development and product management colleagues in test management and quality assurance.
Your field of activity and area of responsibility
- As part of an agile team you support the methodical and efficient test management as well as for the quality assurance of our self-developed software
- You execute test plans and test guidelines, define test cases based on the requirements of the product managers / owners and thus actively support the final check of software releases
- You perform manual and automated tests of bug fixes and features, evaluate test results and document them for the development team.
- You support your colleagues by means of end-to-end test and process documentation and ensure continuous optimization of our test management and thus also our software quality
Your qualifications for the position
- Quality is not a buzzword for you - together with your colleagues, you strive to make our product a little better every day
- You are able to quickly familiarize yourself with process flows and user journeys and have a very good eye for UX/UI specifications and details, are organized and communicate proactively
- You have a great deal of ambition and enjoy innovation, and are personally committed to helping us achieve our goals together
- You have very good German and English skills
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Flexible working hours and home office in accordance with the university calendar
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets flat rate
- In-house bar for team events
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We strongly encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and auteon.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help building something great and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.