At auteon we focus on building the most user-centric product for car repair shops. We help them to order faster, cheaper and better.
As a Junior Product & Testing Manager (f/m/d) at auteon, you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset, you will work to bring our mission to life and actively support our development and product management colleagues in test management and quality assurance.
Your field of activity and area of responsibility
- As part of an agile team you are responsible for the methodical and efficient test management as well as for the quality assurance of our self-developed software.
- You create testing plans and guidelines, define test cases based on the requirements of the product managers / owners and thus actively support the final check of software releases.
- You perform manual and automated tests of bug fixes and new features, evaluate test results and document them for the development team.
- You support your colleagues by means of end-to-end test and process documentation and ensure continuous optimization of our test management and thus also our software quality.
Your qualifications for the position
- You have already gained solid practical experience in the planning, design and execution of software tests using the appropriate tools. Ideally even in test automation, preferably in an agile software environment.
- Quality is not only a buzzword for you - together with your colleagues, you strive to make our product better day by day.
- You are able to quickly familiarize yourself with process flows and user journeys and have a very good eye for UX/UI specifications and details. You are organized and communicate proactively.
- You have a great deal of ambition, enjoy innovating, and are personally committed to helping us achieve our goals together.
- You have very good German and English skills.
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision.
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity.
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary.
- Flexible working hours & the possibility to work from home.
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners.
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets flat rate.
- In-house bar for team events.
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We strongly encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and auteon.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help building something great and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.