Your field of activity and area of responsibility
As a Junior Sales Manager at auteon, you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset, you will work to bring our mission to life and proactively work with your colleagues in sales to expand the customer portfolio.
- Your tasks include the proactive acquisition of new customers in the DACH region.
- You will be responsible for the initial telephone contact, the requirement analysis and the software demonstration, both online and on-site.
- You will support sales managers in the preparation of offers as well as in the conduct of negotiations up to the conclusion of contracts
- In addition to participating in roadshows and trade fairs, you will also take a proactive role in market monitoring and the development and implementation of sales strategies and marketing activities
- Maintenance of the CRM system as well as regular reporting incl. derivation of recommendations for action to our Head of Sales
Your qualifications for the position
- First proven professional experience in direct sales of software solutions in need of explanation in the B2B area, ideally in the environment of automotive & online platforms
- You are tech-savvy and have an interest in automotive parts, SaaS, and automotive aftersales
- Your style is hands-on and pragmatic, you work in an agile & solution-oriented way and your technical understanding helps you to understand customer needs by asking the right questions
- You are able to communicate complex processes and the benefits of our product in a target group-oriented way to less technically experienced groups of people and explain them in an understandable way
- In addition to strong communication skills, you have negotiation skills and a good sense of how to deal with internal and external contacts in a professional and binding manner.
- In addition, you bring along a large portion of ambition and drive for innovation and ensure with personal commitment and sociability that we achieve our goals together.
- Business fluent German and good English skills
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets flat rate
- In-house bar for team events
Curious? Do you want to actively help build something and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.