Your occupation and area of responsibility
As a PMO at auteon you will transform the automotive aftermarket along with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, you will work to bring our mission to life and be responsible for our internal project and process landscape, directly supporting the CEO of auteon in a key role across teams.
- You independently manage all project phases including project planning, analysis and lasting implementation of parallel projects/sub-projects within our company and are responsible for both organizational and strategic tasks, supporting our growth plans directly
- Through continuous analysis and reporting of aggregated metrics relevant to company and project, you will monitor the project progress, uncover risks and process gaps, and play an important role in project risk management
- You create comprehensible, meaningful and target group-oriented presentations and decision templates for all relevant organizational units and external contacts and you organize, moderate and document project meetings and workshops
- By providing seamless project and process documentation, you support your colleagues even after project completion and ensure the continuous optimization of internal processes
- You are the communicative link and methodical support between the different departments and our CEO
Your qualification for this position
- You have proven experience in the areas project management and/or project management office in a dynamic and agile environment, preferably in a consultancy, agency or start-up
- You are familiar with the conception and application of analytical tools/methods with regard to the design and implementation/optimization of business processes
- You work in an agile & solution-oriented way and have strong project management skills and are experienced in presentation and moderation methods
- You are able to quickly familiarize yourself with process flows, have a keen sense of figures and are excellent at communicating requirements and goals to all stakeholders in a comprehensible manner
- For you, successful project management does not mean controlling the project from a bird's eye view, as you have an eye for detail and are particularly enthusiastic about implementing things yourself
- Furthermore, you contribute a large portion of ambition and fun in innovation and ensure that we achieve our goals together with your personal commitment
- You have very good German and English skills
What we offer you for your commitment
- The opportunity to join at an advanced start-up stage and actively help to shape a product idea and drive an exciting vision forward
- A very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial freedom
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours & home office arrangement
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Flatrate for coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets
- In-house club for team events
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We strongly encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and auteon.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help build something and take on end-to-end Project Management responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org