As a member of a highly entrepreneurial and autonomous team, you will join us in bringing our mission to life and revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket.
You will take ownership for the complete branding & marketing of auteon, develop this area through your broad expertise and will be supported operationally by an external agency as well as freelancers. Under your leadership, the marketing team will be expanded to a team size of 2-3 employees by the end of 2023.
Your field of activity and area of responsibility
- You act as an internal multi-project manager, lead creative workshops,design branding & marketing activities and keep an eye on holistic campaigncontrolling as well as reporting of all business critical key figures
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational planning andmanagement of cross-media marketing strategies, online marketing (especiallySEO, SEM, SMM), branding topics (strategy and brand identity, editorialdevelopment, content marketing) and offline marketing (exhibitions, give aways,flyers, etc.)
- Depending on your previous expertise and experience, you will beresponsible for the operational development of your chosen topics and will besupported along the marketing value chain by an external PR and marketingagency
- You will regularly create (trend) analyses and KPI reports, which will beused as a basis to develop recommendations for action and measures with regardto the commercial achievement of auteon's goals
Your qualifications for the position
- Several years of project experience in strategic digital marketing and in operational management of cross-channel campaigns, preferably in an agency and/or B2B environment
- Expertise in the conception of online marketing strategies in combination with creative approaches to solutions and a keen interest in analytical contexts
- Strong passion for engaging storytelling as well as high affinity for brand communication, branding, and design think
- Broad tool know-how: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Sistrix, CMS, etc. desirable
- Independent, quality- and solution-oriented way of working combined with entrepreneurial thinking and enthusiasm for a variety of tasks and topics
- Strong communication skills, a passion for new topics and trends, and the ability to deal sensitively with a variety of different stakeholders
- Excellent language skills in German and English
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us - a talented, passionate, diverse-thinking team - in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary, 30 days of paid holiday
- The offer of full- and part-time positions is a matter of routine for us -life circumstances change, as an employer, we try to be as flexible as possible to provide support for these changes
- Communication and feedback are important for us - personalized integration and development process, as well as bi-annual review meetings, 1on1's with managers and weekly unit meetings
- Annual development budget of €1,500 - which you can use as you wish, for example for courses or career coaching
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days & Remote & Workation
- Twice a year we get together for our big strategy days - sharing innovations, teaming up and celebrating
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios(qualitrain) as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi, fruit & sweet flat rate
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Munich and Berlin with In-house bars for team events
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help building something great and take on responsibility in a startup? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.