As a Partner Manager (f/m/d) within our team, you are a fundamental part of our growth strategy and responsible for continuously convincing new industry, trade and service companies within the automotive aftermarket to join our partner program. Furthermore, you will be responsible to nurture sustainable collaborations with our existing partners and industry leading brands. Through the expansion of our partner portfolio, we offer our user base the opportunity to create relevant connections that fit their individual needs and contribute to their long-term satisfaction.
We place great emphasis on challenging and promoting each other, with a clear goal in mind: to build the leading all-in-one automotive aftermarket web platform to simplify the sourcing for car repair shops in Europe. With us on the team, we create space for your career and personal development. Are you ready to build a great company with us and grow with it yourself? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your field of activity and area of responsibility
- You are responsible for the development and expansion of our partner network
- You research, identify and actively approach potential new aftermarket partners
- You handle inbound inquiries from interested aftermarket partners, i.e. potential new partners, and qualify them based on our internal criteria
- You attract new qualified aftermarket partners by presenting the added value of the partnership with auteon in virtual or on-site appointments
- You close the final agreement with the new partner, support the onboarding and enable a continuous, close exchange to develop the cooperation
- You participate in aftermarket events to continuously expand our network
- You will be an essential link for our product management team to continuously advance our product
Your qualifications for the position
- You have proven professional experience, preferably in Sales, Account or Partner Management
- You enjoy reaching out to new people and working in a dynamic environment
- You manage to inspire confidence and enthusiasm in the potential partner through your positive, energetic and solution-oriented manner
- You have a proactive and independent approach to your work, as well as the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks
- You are enthusiastic about software technology and have no fear of direct communication with decision-makers in a rather conservative industry
- You have good presentation skills and a clear sales mindset
- You speak business fluent German (crucial for this position) and good English
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us - a talented, passionate, diverse-thinking team - in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary, 30 days of paid holiday
- The offer of full- and part-time positions is a matter of routine for us - life circumstances change, as an employer, we try to be as flexible as possible to provide support for these changes
- Communication and feedback are important for us - personalized integration and development process, as well as bi-annual review meetings, 1on1's with managers and weekly unit meetings
- Annual development budget of €1,500 - which you can use as you wish, for example for courses or career coaching
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days & Remote & Workation
- Twice a year we get together for our big strategy days - sharing innovations, teaming up and celebrating
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios (qualitrain) as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi, fruit & sweet flat rate
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Munich and Berlin with In-house bars for team events
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help building something great and take on responsibility in a startup? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.