As a Senior Product Manager at auteon, you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset, you will work to bring our mission to life. You are responsible for the refinement and implementation of our product strategy, balancing customer needs and feedback, business strategy and values, and technical complexity and practicability.
Your field of activity and area of responsibility
- You are deeply committed to our product and thus gain an overview of the underlying technologies and are responsible for and coordinate the full product lifecycle up to go-live
- With your strong sense for the definition and implementation of customer needs and technical requirements, you are in charge of ensuring that our product meets the market requirements and is continuously developed further
- You are responsible for the technical coordination with involved stakeholders, for the management of the backlog, coordinate deadlines and remove obstacles in order that the design and development team can focus on the implementation
- You coordinate internal and external resources along the value chain and are always looking for new features or solutions to constantly optimize the customer experience
- By controlling product numbers and monitoring KPI's you regularly review commercial success and can thus ensure early action and adapt product strategies to market changes
Your qualifications for the position
- You have several years of proven experience as a technical product manager/product owner/requirements engineer in a dynamic and agile environment, preferably in an agency or startup
- A plus would be, if you already have experience in an early stage startup
- Your style is hands-on and pragmatic, you work in an agile & solution-oriented way, there is no strict separation of business & IT; your technical understanding helps you to translate business requirements and point out possible solutions
- You have a high level of assertiveness and endurance and the ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a target group-oriented manner to less technically experienced groups
- Furthermore, you have a great deal of ambition and enjoy innovation, and are personally committed to ensuring that we achieve our goals together.
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good working knowledge of English.
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us - a talented, passionate, diverse-thinking team - in an advanced start-up phase and actively help shape a product idea and drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary, 30 days of paid holiday
- The offer of full- and part-time positions is a matter of routine for us - life circumstances change, as an employer, we try to be as flexible as possible to provide support for these changes
- Communication and feedback are important for us - personalized integration and development process, as well as bi-annual review meetings, 1on1's with managers and weekly unit meetings
- Annual development budget of €1,500 - which you can use as you wish, for example for courses or career coaching
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days & Remote & Workation
- Twice a year we get together for our big strategy days - sharing innovations, teaming up and celebrating
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios (qualitrain) as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi, fruit & sweet flat rate
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Munich and Berlin with In-house bars for team events
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help building something great and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at email@example.com. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.