Your field of activity and area of responsibility
As a Sales Manager at auteon, you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset, you will work to bring our mission to life and join your colleagues in sales to expand the customer portfolio.
- Your tasks include the proactive acquisition of new customers in the DACH region as well as the development of trusting, productive customer relationships.
- You will be responsible for the entire process, from the initial telephone contact to the needs analysis to the software demonstration, both online and on-site.
- You will take care of the proposal preparation and conduct contract negotiations at decision-maker level until the deal is closed.
- In addition to participating in roadshows and trade fairs, you will also take a proactive role in the strategic development and implementation of sales strategies and marketing activities
- Reporting and derivation of recommended actions and strategies to our Head of Sales
Your qualifications for the position
- Several years of proven sales success in direct sales of software solutions in need of explanation in the B2B area, ideally in the environment of automotive & online platforms
- Your style is hands-on and pragmatic, you work in an agile & solution-oriented way and your technical understanding helps you to find out customer needs by asking the right questions
- You can communicate and explain complex processes and the benefits of our product to less technically savvy groups of people in a way that is understandable to the target group
- In addition to strong communication skills, you have profound negotiating skills and a sharp sense of how to deal with internal and external contacts in a professional and binding manner
- You are able to manage several projects at once and maintain an overview at all times, even under time pressure.
- In addition, you bring along a large portion of ambition and drive for innovation and ensure with personal commitment and sociability that we achieve our goals together.
- Business fluent German and good English skills
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us in an advanced start-up phase, to actively help shape a product idea as well as to drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets flat rate
- In-house bar for team events
Curious? Do you want to actively help build something and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.