Your field of activity and area of responsibility
As a Sales Manager at auteon, you will revolutionize the automotive aftermarket together with us. As part of a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial and autonomous mindset, you will work to bring our mission to life and join your colleagues in sales to expand the customer portfolio.
- Your tasks include the proactive acquisition of new customers in the DACH region as well as the development of trusting, productive customer relationships.
- You will be responsible for the entire process, from the initial telephone contact to the needs analysis to the software demonstration, both online and on-site.
- You will take care of the proposal preparation and conduct contract negotiations at decision-maker level until the deal is closed.
- In addition to participating in roadshows and trade fairs, you will also take a proactive role in the strategic development and implementation of sales strategies and marketing activities
- Reporting and derivation of recommended actions and strategies to our Head of Sales
Your qualifications for the position
- Several years of proven sales success in direct sales of software solutions in need of explanation in the B2B area, ideally in the environment of automotive & online platforms
- Your style is hands-on and pragmatic, you work in an agile & solution-oriented way and your technical understanding helps you to find out customer needs by asking the right questions
- You can communicate and explain complex processes and the benefits of our product to less technically savvy groups of people in a way that is understandable to the target group
- In addition to strong communication skills, you have profound negotiating skills and a sharp sense of how to deal with internal and external contacts in a professional and binding manner
- You are able to manage several projects at once and maintain an overview at all times, even under time pressure.
- In addition, you bring along a large portion of ambition and drive for innovation and ensure with personal commitment and sociability that we achieve our goals together.
- Business fluent German and good English skills
What we offer you for your commitment
- The chance to join us in an advanced start-up phase, to actively help shape a product idea as well as to drive forward and implement an exciting vision
- Very flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial scope for creativity
- Unlimited employment contracts and an attractive salary
- Flexible working hours & regular home office days
- Financial support for memberships of selected fitness and sports studios as well as discounted shopping opportunities through cooperation partners
- Coffee, drinks, Paulaner Spezi and sweets flat rate
- In-house bar for team events
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We strongly encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and auteon.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Curious? Do you want to actively help building something great and take on responsibility in a start-up? Then we look forward to receiving your application (incl. salary requirements, possible start date, resume, references, etc.) at email@example.com. If you choose to use the application form below, please be sure to include all of these details.